Congrats are in order for Lucy Hale! The actress has just added an exciting new role to her already impressive resume: North American Brand Ambassador for Wella Professionals. Considering how she’s pretty much the queen of hair color transformations, this partnership is certainly a match made in hair heaven.
To kick off her new role, Hale has teamed up with the professional haircare brand for the launch of their new Shinefinity Color Glaze. Available in 32 shades, this zero lift, zero damage color glaze can be used on natural color, after blonding services, or standalone for silky and healthier-looking hair. Plus, it’s formulated with ammonia, silicons, alcohols, parabens, and animal derived ingredients, and uses breakthrough balanced pH technology.
If there’s any doubt about how amazing the new Shinefinity Color Glaze line is, just take Hale’s word for it.
“I’m so excited to be partnering with Wella Professional since I like to consider myself a hair chameleon,” Hale said in a statement. “Shinefinity Color Glaze is a beauty product I can’t live without. My hair goes through a lot while I’m working and this helped give the boost my hair needed.”
The actress actually worked with Wella Professional Brand Ambassador and Stylist Patricia Nikole to transform her locks and achieve her current “Golden Chocolate” look, using a combination of Shinefinity shades Dark Sage (09/02) and Soft Sage (06/02). Hale couldn’t help but share her love for recent hair transformation. “It’s no secret that I love to switch up my hair and couldn’t wait for @paintedhair to give me a new, refreshed look. My hair goes through a lot for work and all of my spontaneous hair changes,” she wrote in an Instagram post. “This glaze definitely gave me the boost I needed. Silky & healthy with a shine you can feel, y’all!”
And, if you’re interested in recreating Hale’s wavy curls (in addition to her gorgeous chocolate brown hair color), Wella Professional Brand Ambassador Briana Cisneros shared all the details on getting her look.
- Prep the hair by dampening with Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Setting Spray and Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me Beauty Balm.
- Blow dry with a round brush. Then use a straightener to create curls throughout the hair.
- Once curled, use Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist Shine Spray for shine and slight control along with Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me Beauty Balm to give curls moisture and reduce frizz and static. Loosen the curls by running through with a brush and quick blow dry.
- Separate a section at the top of the hair and secure with bobby pins for the half up look. Secure using Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray.
- For maintenance and touch-ups, use Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray.
For more exciting announcements, be sure to follow @wellahairusa on Instagram.