Hollywood A-lister Megan Fox knows to deliver a look. (Apparently even with a “broken wrist and concussion” — ask Instagram… ) For Clive Davis’s iconic Grammys party, Fox teamed up with celebrity hairstylist Andrew Fitzsimons for a romantic style that screams movie star.
The shine and body is seriously seductive, and pretty perfect for Valentine’s Day. We talked with Fitzimons about how to recreate using his product line and he shared detailed steps! Keep scrolling for more.
Get the Look
- Spray AF1 Restructuring 10-in-1 Leave-In Conditioner ($16.00) from roots to end on damp hair to prep for heat styling.
- Take the Andrew Fitzsimons Body Volume Blowdry Hold Spray ($16.00) and spray once again on damp hair for ultimate hold. Take a blow drier and begin to blow dry the hair with a round brush for volume.
- Section off the strands and spray Andrew Fitzsimons Hard Strong Hold Hairspray ($16.00) on each before curling the whole head in one direction from left to right, this will start to give you that old Hollywood glam.
- Once hair is all curled, brush out and tease each section until you reach the desired shape that you want, then secure the look with the Hard Strong Hold Hairspray.
- Polish off the style with shine by spraying the Andrew Fitzsimons Prism Shine Invisible Shine Hair Spray ($16.00) for glossy, glam waves.
If you recreate this for a client, or for yourself, don’t be shy. Be sure to tag @readthetease on Instagram.