When it comes to serving endless hair inspo, New York Fashion Week never disappoints — especially this season. All of the dazzling hairstyles that have accompanied each designer’s newest collection have left us so excited for Fall 2022, particularly the hairstyles that were showcased at the Christian Cowan runway show.
The British designer quite literally took fashion (and hair!) to new heights with the highest runway show ever—102 floors up—held at One World Trade Center’s observatory. His collection was a celebration of classic glamour, featuring party-ready sequins, glitter, feather, and crystals. To complement Cowan’s bold style this season, Wella Professionals North American Ambassador Briana Cisneros crafted beautiful glossy curls and waterfall ponies for the models using Wella Professional products.
Ahead, Cisneros shared all the details for how to recreate these two incredible looks.
The Waterfall Pony
- To create this bold, ethereal look, Cisneros began by using Wella Professionals EIMI Shape Shift ($18.00) to smooth hair back into a sleek braid, which she then twisted into a low bun.
- Next, she fastened the dramatic ponytail extension into the bun and secured the look in place with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm ($16.93).
- To finish the look off, she applied Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist ($19.96) for shine and protection from humidity.
“Let Your Curl Shine”
- To create these glossy curls, Cisneros started off glazing the hair with Wella Professionals Shinefinity for long-lasting color and shine.
- Next, she layered Sebastian Professional Dark Oil ($48.00) into the curls to smoothen the hair and add body, before applying Wella Professionals EIMI Extra Volume ($20.50) to give the curls head-turning volume and perfect body with strong hold.
- She then worked Wella Professionals EIMI Boost Bounce ($20.50) into the hair to define the curls and give them added volume and shine. To finish off the look, Cisneros added a fine dusting of glitter to reflect each model’s natural curl pattern.
To get even more exclusive details from the Christian Cowan F/W 22 show, make sure to follow @christiancowan on Instagram. And, to see more of Wella Professionals North American Ambassador Briana Cisneros’ work, be sure to follow @brianacisneros on Instagram.