Andis, an icon of barbering (which recently celebrated its 100th anniversary), has joined forces with award-winning barber and educator John Mosley, known professionally as “Popular Nobody,” to launch an all new “Creative Collab.” This collaboration entails a partnership with one of Andis’ leading Global Educators and 2022 NAHA Educator of the Year, featuring three limited-edition tools with proceeds benefiting an incredible cause.
“Kicking off our Creative Collab Series with John and his Popular Nobody brand is incredibly exciting. Andis is always looking to inspire and encourage others to create their way, so when we spoke with John about the idea of creating a custom clipper with a common vision to support a great cause, we were excited to bring it to life,” said Angie Vlasaty Peterson, Andis VP of Marketing. “We think people will really love what we’ve done with John and B. Clark Customs.”
What’s Included in the Andis Creative Collab
Branded with the signature Popular Nobody “Atlas” Gorilla logo and a design based on a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted colorway by B. Clark Customs™, this special-edition release includes custom versions of the Master® Cordless Li Clipper, the Cordless Envy® Li Clipper, and the Slimline® Pro Li Trimmer. Each tool for this collaboration was chosen by John with professional creators in mind.
- Master Cordless Lithium-Ion Clipper
- Andis Company’s most popular professional clipper, The Master Cordless, offers high-speed power, constant speed technology, and an adjustable blade for unbeatable precision that make it perfect for skin-tight fades and tapers. With a 90-minute cordless runtime and a durable aluminum housing, the Master Cordless Clipper delivers premier-quality cuts with the aesthetic edge of Popular Nobody style.
- Cordless Envy Li Adjustable Blade Clipper
- With 2 hours of cordless runtime on a 90-minute charge, the super lightweight Cordless Envy Adjustable Blade Clipper is designed with the craft in mind. The lightweight design is ideal for smaller hands and for comfortable all-day use. Decked in a unique Popular Nobody colorway, this clipper embodies creative freedom.
- Slimline Pro Li T-Blade Trimmer
- A sleek, lightweight profile and extra-sharp carbon-steel T-blade mean this trimmer was built for ultra-close, precision detailing. The Slimline Pro Trimmer boasts an ergonomic design perfect for controlled outlining, designing and touchups on the neckline. Also showcasing the Popular Nobody graphics, this trimmer completes this incredible, artful set of tools.
Importantly, John has pledged $10,000 of the proceeds from this collaboration to A Change is Coming, a Texas-based 501c non-profit foundation that provides scholarships to Black and Brown youth. Andis will also be making a matching grant of $10,000 through its Andis Foundation to support the group’s work.
“There comes a point in your career where you realize your success wouldn’t have been possible without someone else helping you. As an Andis Global Educator, I have seen how teaching others to be successful makes a difference. This creative collab with Andis is a great expression of artistry and giving back and A Change Is Coming is the perfect partner to benefit from this project.”John Mosley aka Popular Nobody
Available while supplies last, these limited-edition tools are available via the Popular Nobody website. And for more information about the collaboration, visit the Creative Collaboration.