Actress Jamie Lee Curtis just nabbed her first Academy Award for her supporting role in Everything Everywhere All at Once at the 95th Annual awards show in Los Angeles. Looking every bit the Hollywood royalty she is, the star trusted celebrity hairstylist Sean James to get her hair, that iconic gray-white pixie, just right for the
red champagne-colored carpet. And it paid off!
Keep scrolling for James’ exact step-by-step to create Jamie Lee Curtis’ hairstyle for the 95th Annual Academy Awards, featuring FHI Heat tools and styling products.
Get the Look
- On cleansed, towel-dried hair, spray FHI Heat’s Stylus High Altitude Root Lift Spray ($15.00) evenly across the head to deliver lift and volume.
- Using FHI Heat’s Innovator Pro Power Speed Dryer ($350.00), and a small round brush, lift and bend the hair from the root.
- Use an FHI Heat Platform Plus Curve 1” Flat Iron ($112.50) on the fringe area of hair to piece and spike it out, while still maintaining the root lift achieved from the dryer and round brush.
- Apply a small dab of FHI Heat Stylus Total Control Hairstyling Gel ($15.00) between fingers and manipulate crown hair spiked pieces for definition and separation.
- Generously spray with FHI Heat Stylus Stay Beautiful Light Hold Hairspray ($18.00) to lock in hair for the night.
If you recreate this look for a client, or for yourself, tag @readthetease on Instagram or TikTok!