Nominated for her role in hit HBO series The Last of Us, Bella Ramsey looked timeless on the 2024 Golden Globes red carpet in Prada accompanied with a textured and ‘wet’ hair look. The strategically undone style was achieved by celebrity hairstylist Ericka Verrett, who relied on several Verb products to bring the look to fruition.
According to Verrett, Ramsey’s hair was kept slick and polished in the front to create “a slight sense of control” with highly texturized, loose waves in the back for an effortless, undone look. Verrett wanted to create a hairstyle that was “easy and relaxed,” and opted to tuck Ramsey’s hair behind her ears to accentuate the structured lines of the collar on her Prada Suit.
Keep reading for Verrett’s step by step instructions on how to achieve Ramsey’s Golden Globes hairstyle!
Get the Look:
- Step 1: On damp hair, Ericka applied Verb’s Volume Spray throughout the roots and the Verb Ghost Air Dry Whip through the mids and ends of the hair, and gave it a rough dry.
- Step 2: Next, Ericka used the Verb Glossy Shine Spray With Heat Protection and added some bend to the hair with a flat iron.
- Step 3: Ericka then generously applied the Verb Ghost Oil throughout the mids and ends of the hair to create a “lived-in” texture.
- Step 4: Ericka applied the Verb Curl Foaming Gel through the front and sides of the hair to create separation, which she set with hair pins, and then dried.
- Step 5: Lastly, Ericka finished Bella’s look with the Ghost Hairspray to set the style and lock in the front, creating a wet look.