Jeremy Allen White is having quite the moment. Following the release of well-received visuals from his Calvin Klein underwear campaign, “The Bear” star hit the 2024 Golden Globes red carpet looking every bit the hair god. Celebrity hairstylist KC Fee styled “Carmy’s” curls to perfection, giving them definition (still effortless looking!) and enviable shine.
Fee turned to Navy styling products and Dyson hair tools to create this style. The Tease was able to connect with Fee’s team and they generously provided the exact steps she took! Keep scrolling for more.
Get the Look:
- Working with Jeremy’s natural texture for the lived-in look, KC damped the hair and applies Navy Whirlpool Argan Oil and Green Tea Powered Styling Foam to add hydration, volume and heat protection.
- Then, she rough dried the hair with the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer Professional Edition using the Gentle Air attachment on Medium speed and heat settings. This attachment diffuses the air creating a gentle, cooler airflow. KC then uses her fingers to naturally pull up on the root to give the hair more volume while wrapping the hair shaft around her fingers to define the waves.
- Once the hair was 75% dry, she added Navy Swell Styling and Thickening Cream from root to tip.
- Next, she went back in with the Dyson Airwrap™Multi-styler using the 1.2 inch Airwrap™ long barrel attachment curling away from the face on high heat setting and medium air flow setting to further define curls and create wavy texture.
- KC then added more Navy Swell Styling and Thickening Cream to give the hair a healthy, hydrated feel.
- She finished with Navy Skipper Flexible Volumizing Hairspray throughout, so the look could last all night.