Celebrity makeup artist Nikki La Rose has lent her talents to many. Having worked with brands like Olivia Garden and Joico, and celebs like Brooke Burke and Molly Sims, La Rose knows what she’s talking about. And now she’s sharing her beauty secrets with us!
In the following video, La Rose shares some of her favorite easy makeup tricks and hacks that will keep your makeup on point even while wearing a mask in the hot summer. These include how to contour using negative space, how to DIY your own tinted moisturizer, how to use a glycerin bar of soap to lay your brows and many more!
Key products used here by La Rose include:
- Urban Decay’s All Nighter Setting Spray
- Whole Foods Glycerin Bar of Soap
- An E.L.F. Cosmetics Spooly
- NABLA Cosmetics’ Secret Garden Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oréal Paris’ Voluminous Lash Primer
- A Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in “Truffle”
- An ILIA cosmetics Liquid Light Serum in “Astrid”
- Laura Mercier’s Flawless Fusion Foundation
- HUDA Beauty’s Loose Baking Powder in “Banana Bread”
- An E.L.F. Cosmetics Beauty Sponge
- BIORE’s SPF 50+++ sunscreen
- A Chanel Cream Bronzer
- A NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer in “Honey” & “Custard”