There are few ways you can make your blonde, more blonde. Here are a few:
- Soak up the sun for 1-4 hours a day, especially in the summertime. This is, however, is physically and extesentially bad bad bad bad bad for your hair. PULEASE don’t do this. On to tip 2.
- Spray your hair with a saltwater solution to lighten color-treated hair. (again, not great)
- Rinse with apple cider vinegar if you want to gently lighten your hair. ?
- Mix vitamin C pills with shampoo to lighten your hair as you wash it.
- Try rinsing your hair with beer after you shampoo it.
- Try a lightening spray or shampoo.
- But, what you should really do, is use Blonde Boost by Beauty Innovations Professional! It is a 60 Volume developer. If you don’t have this product in your developer arsenal, you are missing out! When you are looking for maximum lift, this company knows how frustrating it can be when a balayage or foil application doesn’t cooperate. It happens to the best of us. That’s why they created Blonde Boost. Simply replace your current developer with Blonde Boost. Or, mix it into your tried-and-true developer 1:1 to customize your lift volume. It’s never been easier to boost to the level you crave.