Singer-actress Coco Jones stunned at the 66th Annual Grammy Awards with a timeless updo thanks to celebrity hairstylist Ashanti Lation. Jones’ hair was swept back into a classic, sophisticated messy bun, accentuating her neckline and framing her face with a few loose curls.
Get the Look:
- First, wash and condition the hair to start with a clean and fresh canvas.
- Next, use the L’Oréal Paris’ EverPure 21-in-1 Color Caring Spray to detangle the hair followed by the L’Oréal Paris EverPure Weightless Blow Dry Primer to prep and protect her before applying heat.
- Go in again with the L’Oréal Paris’ EverPure 21-in-1 Color Caring Spray as needed, using it as a heat protectant during the straightening process.
- Next, Ashanti used the Dyson Airwrap™Multi-styler at high heat and airflow settings with the soft smoothing brush attachment to blow dry Coco’s hair quick and efficiently.
- Once Coco’s hair was pulled back and the bun was constructed, Ashanti used the Dyson Airwrap™ Multi-styler at medium heat and airflow settings using the 0.8 inch Airwrap™ barrel attachment to create and curl the fringe pieces that perfectly framed her face.
- Finally, use the L’Oreal Paris’ Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray to keep everything in place.