Ice Spice stunned on last night’s 2023 BET Awards red carpet in a sheer gown and a super-sleek hairstyle. Known for shaking up her look, the 4-time nominee and performer, rocked a forever-long, center-parted style in her custom brassy copper color with an assist from celebrity hairstylist Khadijah Balde.
Get the Look:
- “For Ice’s hair look tonight, I first had to prep her natural hair and her wig cap. To do this, I used the göt2b Styling Spiking Glue to guarantee her hair would stay in place before applying the wig cap. Then, I used the göt2b Blasting Freeze Spray to spray down her wig cap and prep for the wig that would be installed on top.
- göt2b recently launched 2 new products specifically For Protective Styles. I love the new göt2b Bonding Glue because it has a stronger hold on the wig cap than other products I have used. It leaves a seamless, invisible look and no extra residue is shown after the glue dries, which is essential.
- Then, I used the göt2b Styling Spiking Glue as a second layer with the spray on her forehead to add that extra hold once I put her lace on.
- In addition to the Spiking Glue, I also used the göt2b ultra glued Invincible Styling Gel to style her edges, leaving a natural & perfect look.
- The final finishing touch was another coat of the Blasting Freeze Spray for long lasting results on both the red carpet and for her performance.”
If you recreate this hairstyle for a client, or for yourself, we want to see it. Tag @readthetease on Instagram or TikTok!