Shocking no one, Zendaya turned it out in Paris for the spring/summer ’23 Valentino show. And we’re not just talking about the crystalized bodysuit and hot pants combo. She gave face thanks to celebrity makeup artist Sheika Daley. Feeling inspired? Get the look straight from Sheika with Lancôme!
- Prep with Lancôme Advanced Génifique Face Serum and Lancôme Absolue revitalizing & brightening rich cream to illuminate the skin
- Top off the eye area with Lancôme Absolue Eye Cream and prime the eye area for makeup application
- Finish off skin prep with Lancôme Priming Serum to create the optimal canvas to begin makeup application
- Blend Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Care in Glow in 405W all over the face to create flawless, glowing skin
- Apply Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Concealer in 335 under the eyes and along the T-zone to brighten
- Set the rest of the skin with Lancôme Dual Finish Powder Foundation in 345 & 370
- Add a pop of color to the cheeks with Lancôme Blush Subtil in 351 Blushing Trésor
- For brows, fill in sparse areas with Lancôme Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil in 05 Brown
- To create the softly sculpted eye, use Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Color Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Sculptural applying the lightest shade all over the lids and deepening the crease with the darker brown shades
- Finish off the eyes by applying 2 coats of Lancôme Lash Idôle Mascara
- Define the lips by applying Lancôme Le Crayon lip contour in Caramel
- Finish off the look with a touch of Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge Intimatte in 299 French Cashmere
For more expert advice, keep up with Sheika on Instagram.